Click the Log in for your specific membership.
Sign into your account using your chosen network. Click on the network you choose when you redeemed your membership.
If you have forgotten which network you chose when you signed up, enter your email in the white box and click Continue.
Your previously chosen login method will be displayed. Log-in using this network.
If you are still unable to log in, please make sure you are working on an up-to-date browser to reduce issues. We recommend you use the latest version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari, which you can download at the following links:
Also, enable third-party cookies:
1. Open Chrome
2. Click the Chrome menu icon
3. Select Settings.
4. Click Show advanced settings near the bottom of the page.
5. Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
6. Select Allow local data to be set to allow both first-party and third-party cookies.
1. On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences…
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
4. Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
5. Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored.
6. Close the Preferences window.