All purchases made through Topspin are final and there are no refunds.
Topspin Media Refund Policy
Topspin Media has a NO REFUND policy.
All sales are final. There are no refunds.
Purchaser is solely responsible for:
- Choices made regarding color, size, or items purchased.
- Reading all information about audio file formats, image file formats, resolutions, and downloading.
- Carefully evaluating the attributes of all artist's site offerings and bundled packages to ensure they meet the exact specifications you are looking for.
- Not allowing children or other unauthorized family members or friends to access your credit cards or your account at the payment site to ensure that no one pays for a purchase without your express permission.
Exceptions to the No Refund policy are made for the following reasons:
- Product was damaged in transit.
- Product did not arrive (in transit, or lost by carrier).
- A show you purchased a ticket for is canceled (or postponed).
- As otherwise required by law (e.g., in certain jurisdictions, where a 7-day grace period on distance purchases is mandated).
What to do if your purchase doesn't arrive or arrives in less than perfect condition?
On your purchase receipt, you will find a customer support link that connects you with the fulfiller.
Recurring Membership Fees:
Membership fees are non-refundable. For cancelled memberships paid for on a monthly basis, billing will stop at the time of cancellation.
Misc. Customs and International Shipping:
Topspin Media is not responsible for customs fees imposed by countries at point of entry.
The customer is solely responsible for any and all customs fees.