Topspin Refund Policy
This policy is available in the purchase flow when you buy directly from the artist and is posted here.
Topspin Media has a NO REFUND policy.
All sales are final. There are no refunds.
Purchaser is solely responsible for:
- Choices made regarding color, size and items purchased.
- Reading all information about audio file formats, image file formats, resolutions, and downloads.
- Carefully evaluating the attributes of all Artist's site offerings and bundled packages to ensure they meet the exact specifications you are looking for.
- Not allowing children or other unauthorized family members or friends access to your credit cards or your account at the payment site to ensure no one pays for a purchase without your express permission.
Exceptions to the No Refund policy are made for the following reasons:
- Product is damaged in transit.
- Product does not arrive (in transit, lost by carrier).
- A show for which you purchased a ticket is canceled (or postponed).
- As otherwise required by law (e.g. in certain jurisdictions where a 7 day grace period on distance purchases is mandated)
What to do if your purchase doesn't arrive or arrives in less than perfect condition?
In your purchase receipt, you'll find a customer support link which will connect you with the product fulfiller.
Recurring Membership Fees:
VIP membership fees are non-refundable. For cancelled memberships which are being paid for on a monthly basis, billing will stop at the time of cancellation.
Misc. Customs and International Shipping:
Topspin is not responsible for customs fees imposed by countries at point of entry.
Customer is solely responsible for any customs fees.