1. Click on the Gear in the right corner of your browser and then select View Downloads.
2. In the View Downloads window, you will find your download. Click on Options.
3. You can save files wherever you like, but as a default, files will be saved to the Downloads folder. The location of this folder is C:\Users\(User Name)\Downloads. You can find instructions on how to access this folder below.
Where is my Downloads folder?
1. Click on the Start button in the lower left corner of your screen. Click on your user name.
2. A Windows Explorer window will open and display your Downloads folder. The location of this folder is C:\Users\(User Name)\Downloads.