1. To sign up for a membership, you will need to register using one of the 6 networks. You will use your log-in credentials for this network to access membership. Be sure to remember which network you choose because you cannot change it once the membership is created.
2. If you do not have an account with the network of choice, you can sign up by clicking one of the following links:
Note: If you have not yet signed up with one of the above networks, do not enter your name into the field below. We have no prior record of which network used because you have not yet completed this step. If you enter your email in that field and click continue, you will encounter the below error message: Please click on one of the above networks to log into your account.
3. Once you have successfully logged in using credentials for the network of choice, your email address will be the default address your receipt is sent to. Check the box to agree with Topspin's Terms and Conditions to continue.
4. Select payment method and then enter your billing address.
5. Enter your credit card information. If you need to edit your billing address, click the (edit) link to go back to the previous screen. Be sure the information you enter is correct. Inconsistencies will be flagged as fraud. This will prevent your order from being successfully processed. The total amount shown will be charged to your credit card once you click Continue and submit your purchase.
6. Once your order has been successfully processed, you will see a confirmation screen that gives the option to join the mailing list. If you do not wish to be added to the mailing list, you may uncheck this box and close the window using the X in the top-right of the screen. You may click the link to view your receipt, which will also be sent via email to the address you provided earlier in the purchase flow.